Extra large pendant lights discovered in a former East Bloc storage facility within Vilnius, Lithuania. Originally produced in the 1950’s, each light comprises of a large green enamel shade and a polished aluminium body. The distinctive light green colour of the shade is a defining feature of this light and was a trademark colour used on many variations in USSR era.[table “15” not found /]
Each light is fitted as standard with an E27 screw lamp holder, 2 meters of suspension chain, black braided cable and a ceiling mounting plate. If an E26 lamp holder is required for use in the USA this can be fitted.